The RestorixHealth Wound Care Provider application process reflects
our high standards for recruiting top talent.
Throughout the process, you will develop a detailed understanding of who we are as a company, what we do for providers, and what you can expect when you work where healing happens.
The process is structured to ensure we are the right fit for you and your desired career path – and makes applying as easy as 1-2-3-4.
- Discover what flexibility really means. This is the first step in the process and gives you an opportunity to search for openings throughout the entire RestorixHealth network. Our careers page gives you the ability to refine your search based on job title, location or keywords.
- To ensure an efficient recruiting process, we collect applications through our careers page. Once you find a center opening that fits your schedule and interests, you can apply directly online. You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been received.
- Your application will be reviewed and assessed by a recruiting professional based on the requirements of the position and your profile.
- If selected to move forward in the process, a member of our recruiting team will contact you to arrange an interview. If you’re not selected to move forward, you’ll receive an email updating you on the status of your application.
- First interview: We’d like to get to know you better and give you a chance to ask us questions about the position via telephone. Your background and experience relative to wound care will be discussed.
- Follow-up interview: If you’re selected to move forward, you will be scheduled for a face-to-face interview with the wound center’s program director and regional managers – and possibly other team members. The exact number of interviews and who you’ll be meeting varies based on the position and location.
- If selected, a recruiting professional will welcome you to RestorixHealth, where you’ll work and grow alongside the world’s most talented wound care providers and improve the future of patient care – on your very first day.